IN POINT COOK
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
- Steve Davies
Shock & Horror! Such was our amazement at the brilliant effect 'Softwash Cleaning' had on cleaning our concrete tiles! We live in a heritage listed apartment block in St Kilda and our concrete tiles were filthy. Not any more! Callum came along and cleaned them up with amazing ease with their 'soft wash' system that blew us away. It is like we have installed brand new tiles. Plus there rate was 50% cheaper than most pressure cleaning firms we contacted. Great work Callum and thanks for breathing new life into our apartment block. Highly recommend this business!
- Jan micallef
Great service , on time and a job well done , cleaned all the roof of the factory , well priced to ??
- K Gatt
10/10 . I’m quite sure my roof hasn’t been cleaned in 60 years or more- Callum brought it up like brand new! Absolutely amazing work - I highly recommend . Thanks so much . Brilliant job 🙂 I could not be happier. I am amazed with the outcome .
- Geoff Bryant-Smith
Callum arrived on time at 8.00 am as arranged and got set up quickly to treat and remove lichen and black mold from selected areas of our 2 level terra cotta roof. Not an easy job, but, Callum was very diligent and did a great job. By early afternoon, the job was done and the roof was transformed back to brand new condition. Well done Callum. We will certainly recommend his business to our family and friends.
Callum was professional and very skilled at cleaning our carport roof with skylights. We are so happy with the results ✅ We now have sunlight and it looks amazing. Looking forward to our driveway and concrete being done next ? Thanks Sivesh & Gene
- Carmelita smith
Callum was great, gives good advice about what products are best to use on certain areas. Everything was better then expected. Highly recommended softwash cleaning
- David Georgy
Brilliant work by Callum. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and did a great job removing built up dirt on my render. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
- Rhys Hugglestone
Contacted Callum to quote cleaning the windows for my business. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and did a great job removing built up dirt on our office windows that had not been cleaned in a long time, very impressed. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family. In fact I have booked him in to do the internals and schedule him for regular cleaning of the office windows.
- Tom Wedding
Do yourself a favor and get softwash for your next job. I had Callum come and do some graffiti removal and not only was the job done, but he was also professional and enthusiastic too. Highly recommended.
- Brad Nguyen
Honest, professional and reliable. Excellent communication and great job done. Highly recommend.
Specialised in High-Pressure Cleaning in Point Cook, VIC
If you have a dirty, dusty, or muck-covered building, which may also have stained paths and carparks with a lot of oil stains. It gets worse when someone from the local gang decides to tag your building with their graffiti! So, if you want your building, home, or office to capture a good first impression from visitors or customers, you should make sure that it looks tidy at all times. Our team at Softwash Cleaning in Point Cook, VIC will help you achieve this goal.
As we don’t want to cause disruptions in your home or business, we always try to clean with minimal interruption on your property. We don’t strive only to make everything clean, but we also want to run the process without any hassle.
We Offer the Following High-Pressure Washing Services
- Petrol Station Cleaning: Keep high traffic areas clean from spills and stains, removing hazardous oil and petrol spills that puts your customers at risk. Our staff at Softwash Cleaning Point Cook will help you maintain the safety and cleanliness of your business.
- Commercial Building Grounds Cleaning: If the external grounds are dirty and stained, try Softwash Cleaning Point Cook high-pressure washing to bring your outdoor areas back to a high standard.
- External Commercial Building Cleaning: From your roof, gutters, walls, and windows, and down to your entrance ways or paths, we at Softwash Cleaning Point Cook will help you give customers a clean first impression.
- House Washing: The house washing service of Softwash Cleaning Point Cook is the best because our expert staff will make sure that the exterior of your home won’t be damaged.
- Windows Washing: The high-pressure washing service of Softwash Cleaning Point Cook is also useful for windows, and we will make sure that they won’t sustain any damages.
- Gutter Cleaning: The roof shouldn’t be the only one that you should keep clean. The good thing is, Softwash Cleaning Point Cook also offers this service, and we guarantee that it will be spic and span in no time!
- Roof Cleaning: All roofs, regardless of material, will inevitably get dirty over time, so the best way to keep it looking great is through Softwash Cleaning Point Cook’s high-pressure cleaning.
- Concrete Cleaning: Even if it’s concrete, it will still get dirty quickly because of outdoor debris, but you don’t need to worry because Softwash Cleaning Point Cook will clean it for you!
- Patio and Deck Cleaning: If the paths in your garden, patio area, and deck are looking a bit untidy, our team at Softwash Cleaning Point Cook will fix it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long will scheduling a power washing service take?
A: Making an appointment with Softwash Point Cook takes approximately 5 minutes. Also, our lines are open 24/7 to answer all of your questions and schedule an appointment.
Q: How long will it take to perform power washing services?
A: It depends upon each job. We want to take our time to completely clean the affected surface to ensure that you will be happy.
Q: What happens after the service is completed?
A: After each job, we make sure that you are 100% satisfied with our work. Our team will also show you around the area after the cleaning is complete.
Q: How often should I power wash my home?
A: The majority of homes will require a yearly cleaning for all types of surfaces. It is important if you want to maintain your home’s value and avoid spending for repairs.
Q: Does power washing my home and exterior surfaces really increase its value?
A: YES! It is already an open secret that power washing can increase the price of your home by a huge margin.
Contact Callum and his team for a no-obligation quote on your cleaning needs – from residential to commercial buildings, let’s get cleaning.
Providing softwash and high-pressure washing in Point Cook and the following zip code: 3030.