CAROLINE SPRINGS, VIC
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
I highly recommend this company. We had our gutters, roofing and laserlite cleaned. Callum arrived on time, with communication from my initial quote request through to locking in a date handled professionally. The result - awesome.
Callum arrived on time at 8.00 am as arranged and got set up quickly to treat and remove lichen and black mold from selected areas of our 2 level terra cotta roof. Not an easy job, but, Callum was very diligent and did a great job. By early afternoon, the job was done and the roof was transformed back to brand new condition. Well done Callum. We will certainly recommend his business to our family and friends.
We got the exterior of my house pressure cleaned the other day and i was very impressed with the results we got. Thanks softwash
Do yourself a favor and get softwash for your next job. I had Callum come and do some graffiti removal and not only was the job done, but he was also professional and enthusiastic too. Highly recommended.
Callum was great, gives good advice about what products are best to use on certain areas. Everything was better then expected. Highly recommended softwash cleaning
Honest, professional and reliable. Excellent communication and great job done. Highly recommend.
Great service , on time and a job well done , cleaned all the roof of the factory , well priced to ??
10/10 . I’m quite sure my roof hasn’t been cleaned in 60 years or more- Callum brought it up like brand new! Absolutely amazing work - I highly recommend . Thanks so much . Brilliant job 🙂 I could not be happier. I am amazed with the outcome .
Shock & Horror! Such was our amazement at the brilliant effect 'Softwash Cleaning' had on cleaning our concrete tiles! We live in a heritage listed apartment block in St Kilda and our concrete tiles were filthy. Not any more! Callum came along and cleaned them up with amazing ease with their 'soft wash' system that blew us away. It is like we have installed brand new tiles. Plus there rate was 50% cheaper than most pressure cleaning firms we contacted. Great work Callum and thanks for breathing new life into our apartment block. Highly recommend this business!
Callum was professional and very skilled at cleaning our carport roof with skylights. We are so happy with the results ✅ We now have sunlight and it looks amazing. Looking forward to our driveway and concrete being done next ? Thanks Sivesh & Gene
Specialised in High-Pressure Cleaning in Caroline Springs, VIC
If your structure or home is dirty, have streaked walkways, brimming with dust, and have car parks with a lot of oil spills, don’t expect your visitors and clients to be delighted. It gets to another level when gangs choose to damage the walls on your property through graffiti! So, if you need your home, shop, or office to be better, frequently keeping it clean is the answer. The expert cleaners at Softwash Cleaning servicing Caroline Springs will help you accomplish this objective.
As we wouldn’t wish to cause difficulties at your home or business, we prefer to take steps to diminish the danger. Other than doing the best high-pressure washing in the area, we make it a point to make the service extremely quick and straightforward continually.
We Offer the Following High-Pressure Washing Services
- Petrol Station Cleaning: We keep high traffic zones to be freed of stains, spills, and oil spills. Our group at Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs will clean your gas station for you.
- Commercial Building Grounds Cleaning: If your building’s patio has discolourations, you should call on Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs to have your commercial grounds high-pressure washed.
- External Commercial Building Cleaning: From your windows, gutters, rooftops, and down to your pathways, Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs will make the exterior of the commercial building clean & sparkle.
- House Washing: Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs’ high-pressure house washing is dependable as our staff will ensure that your home’s exterior would not be affected.
- Windows Washing: The high-pressure window washing given by Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs is ideal for windows, and we will make sure that they will look incredible.
- Gutter Cleaning: If you feel that your drains are getting clogged by debris, Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs’ high-pressure gutter washing is the best solution!
- Roof Cleaning: All rooftops will get soiled. Thus, you have to get Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs’ high-pressure roof washing to clean it up.
- Concrete Cleaning: Even with concrete, you shouldn’t be annoyed when it gets heaps of stains since Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs will make your concrete dirt-free!
- Patio and Deck Cleaning: If you need to have your garden, yard, and deck to be cleaned, Softwash Cleaning Caroline Springs will do it for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long will scheduling a power washing service take?
A: Requesting a visit with Softwash Caroline Springs just takes under 5 minutes. In addition, our hotline is open all day throughout the week to answer your queries.
Q: How long will it take to perform power washing services?
A: It changes between each situation. We need to apply a huge amount of work to clean the surfaces and need you to be contented with the results.
Q: What happens after the service is completed?
A: After we finish cleaning your property, we ensure that you will be 100% content with the outcome. Also, our staff will show you around to see the difference.
Q: How often should I power wash my home?
A: Most homes must be washed every year. It is essential considering that it will secure your home’s estimation and reduce your spending on fixes.
Q: Does power washing my home and exterior surfaces really increase its value?
A: Yes! When you power wash your property, its value will increase significantly.
Contact Callum and his team for a no-obligation quote on your cleaning needs – from residential to commercial buildings, let’s get cleaning.
Providing softwash and high-pressure washing in Caroline Springs and the following zip code: 3023.