Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
- Rhys Hugglestone
Contacted Callum to quote cleaning the windows for my business. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and did a great job removing built up dirt on our office windows that had not been cleaned in a long time, very impressed. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family. In fact I have booked him in to do the internals and schedule him for regular cleaning of the office windows.
- lisa thomas-bates
I highly recommend this company. We had our gutters, roofing and laserlite cleaned. Callum arrived on time, with communication from my initial quote request through to locking in a date handled professionally. The result - awesome.
- Geoff Bryant-Smith
Callum arrived on time at 8.00 am as arranged and got set up quickly to treat and remove lichen and black mold from selected areas of our 2 level terra cotta roof. Not an easy job, but, Callum was very diligent and did a great job. By early afternoon, the job was done and the roof was transformed back to brand new condition. Well done Callum. We will certainly recommend his business to our family and friends.
- Jan micallef
Great service , on time and a job well done , cleaned all the roof of the factory , well priced to ??
- Tom Wedding
Do yourself a favor and get softwash for your next job. I had Callum come and do some graffiti removal and not only was the job done, but he was also professional and enthusiastic too. Highly recommended.
- Carmelita smith
Callum was great, gives good advice about what products are best to use on certain areas. Everything was better then expected. Highly recommended softwash cleaning
- Steve Davies
Shock & Horror! Such was our amazement at the brilliant effect 'Softwash Cleaning' had on cleaning our concrete tiles! We live in a heritage listed apartment block in St Kilda and our concrete tiles were filthy. Not any more! Callum came along and cleaned them up with amazing ease with their 'soft wash' system that blew us away. It is like we have installed brand new tiles. Plus there rate was 50% cheaper than most pressure cleaning firms we contacted. Great work Callum and thanks for breathing new life into our apartment block. Highly recommend this business!
- K Gatt
10/10 . I’m quite sure my roof hasn’t been cleaned in 60 years or more- Callum brought it up like brand new! Absolutely amazing work - I highly recommend . Thanks so much . Brilliant job 🙂 I could not be happier. I am amazed with the outcome .
- Ateeq M
We got the exterior of my house pressure cleaned the other day and i was very impressed with the results we got. Thanks softwash
- David Georgy
Brilliant work by Callum. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and did a great job removing built up dirt on my render. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Specialised in High-Pressure Cleaning in Bundoora, VIC
If your property is gritty, coated in dust, have smudged pathways, and carparks with heaps of oil stains, you’re probably not going to get any acclaim from other people. It gets to another degree of bad when kids from local cliques scribble their graffiti on your property! If you need your office, shop, home, to be at its best when you other people visit, you should ensure that it looks clean. Our professional cleaners at Softwash Cleaning Bundoora, Vic will assist you with achieving this objective.
As we wouldn’t want to cause hitches in your home or business, we pull out all the stops to work without being too obtrusive. Aside from cleaning, we also try to make the process as easy as possible.
We Offer the Following High-Pressure Washing Services
- Petrol Station Cleaning: We keep high traffic spaces free from spills and discolouration and dangerous oil and oil spills because it puts customers at risk. Our skilful agents at Softwash Cleaning Bundoora will help you with keeping the security and tidiness of your gas station or property.
- Commercial Building Grounds Cleaning: If the deck of your commercial building grounds is stained and, you should have your commercial grounds high-pressure washed by Softwash Cleaning servicing Bundoora.
- External Commercial Building Cleaning: From your roof, windows, gutters, and down to your walkways, our capable team at Softwash Cleaning in Bundoora will help you clean the office exterior so your visitors will have a better view of your property.
- House Washing: Softwash Cleaning Bundoora’s high-pressure residential washing is outstanding as our competent staff will ensure that the façade of your home won’t be destroyed.
- Windows Washing: The high-pressure window washing done by Softwash Cleaning in Bundoora is also possible for windows, and we will guarantee that none of them will shatter.
- Gutter Cleaning: The gutters should be cleaned too! Luckily, Softwash Cleaning servicing in Bundoora additionally offers gutter washing, and we ensure that it will be done after only one visit!
- Roof Cleaning: Every rooftop will get messy as time goes on, so the best approach to manage it is through Softwash Cleaning Bundoora’s high-pressure roof cleaning.
- Concrete Cleaning: Regardless if it’s built from concrete, you don’t need to stress out when it gets messy since Softwash Cleaning in Bundoora will clean the concrete it for you!
- Patio and Deck Cleaning: If the pathways in your deck, yard, and garden are beginning to look filthy, our group at Softwash Cleaning Bundoora will wash your patio & deck for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long will scheduling a power washing service take?
A: Planning a service with Softwash Bundoora takes essentially around 5 minutes. In addition, our hotline is open all day to answer all of your questions.
Q: How long will it take to perform power washing services?
A: It relies upon the conditions. We need to apply a great deal of work to clean the surfaces and guarantee that you will be positive about the result.
Q: What happens after the service is completed?
A: After we finish cleaning, we ensure that you are 100% content with our work. Additionally, our group will show you around after the cleaning is finished.
Q: How often should I power wash my home?
A: Most homes should be cleaned yearly for various surfaces. It should be done to keep your home’s worth and avoid paying huge fees for repairs.
Q: Does power washing my home and exterior surfaces really increase its value?
A: Yes! Power washing would help to increase the valuation of your property.
Contact Callum and his team for a no-obligation quote on your cleaning needs – from residential to commercial buildings, let’s get cleaning.
Providing softwash and high-pressure washing in Bundoora and the following zip code: 3083.